Cooperation programs at IEI are assured highly in quality in order to provide students with the best and the most credible studying opportunities.
Accreditation is a measurement of the value and credibility of a school, university or education program, for the purpose of ensuring and improving quality. Accrediting process is carried out by different international organizations at both national and regional level.
International-standard accrediting organizations:
AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
An accrediting organization for undergraduate and graduate education in business and accounting in Northern America (USA, Canada and Mexico), Europe, Asia, Middle East, Middle America, Southern America, New Zealand and Australia.
ABET (Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology)
An accrediting organization for bachelor and master programs in technology, college and bachelor programs in technology, bachelor programs in computer and college, bachelor and master programs in applied sciences within and outside the USA.
SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools)
An accrediting organization for degree-granting higher education institutions in the Southern USA states including Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Latin America and other international areas.
ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs)
An accrediting organization for business and accounting programs at college, undergraduate and graduate level around the world
NCA (North Central Association of Colleges and Schools)
An accrediting organization for degree-granting higher education institutes in Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
International-standard management system
The management system of IEI has been certified ISO 9001:2008 by Bureau Veritas and certification organizations UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) and ANAB (ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board) since February 2011.
What is ISO?
The International Organization for Standardization which made up of a large number of member countries around the world, including Vietnam.
What is ISO 9001:2008?
- A quality management system ISO 9001 with its newest version, issued in 20018.
- Set out rules for quality management as in the model PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Action)
- Focus on the prevention, correction and improvement management system
- Set out requirements that need to be satisfied.
- Applied for all types of organizations or businesses regardless of size or type of products and/or services
Why does IEI apply ISO 9001:2008?
- To affirm the ability to provide education and research in education stably that meets the increasing requirements of students and regulations set by national legal system, VNU-HCM, partner universities and so on.
- To improve customers’ satisfaction
- To improve continuously the result of education and research on education for achieving objectives and goals of each stage, which then fulfill the missions, visions and quality standards set by Institutional Council.
- To contribute to more effective and efficient management system for the purpose of making clearer requirements of both managers and customers so that the staffs and faculties at IEI fulfill their missions