UOBV 2019 INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
• Are you a final year student and looking to expand your skill sets and broaden your experience within the Bank?
• Let’s join us to get a real insight into working for UOB Vietnam.
What we can offer:
• Can support for part time internship.
• Flexible internship term from 3 to 6 months.
• Directly call assigned leads based on tapescripts designed by UOBV and provide basic information of the bank.
• Manage databases and input information and records.
• Participate in the bank network event.
• Support sales to prepare and monitoring required documents for both lending and liability cases.
• Schedule and plan meetings and appointments as well as coordinate events as necessary.
• Other tasks assigned by mentors.
• To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Final year student at Universities with GPA from 7.0 or equivalent.
• Self-confident, ambitious, willing to take challenges.
• High energy level, aggressive with can-do attitude.
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Great communication with good voice in both Vietnamese and English.
• United Overseas Bank (Vietnam) Limited is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
• In 1935, amid the economic uncertainties following the Great Depression, UOB Vietnam opened its doors to offer banking services for the merchant community in Singapore.
• Since then, UOB Vietnam has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions. Today, UOB Vietnam is rated among the world’s top banks: ‘Aa1’ by Moody’s and ‘AA-’ by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings.
• Generations of UOB Vietnam employees for the past 80 years have carried through the entrepreneurial spirit, focus on long-term value creation and an unwavering commitment to do what is right for our customers and our colleagues.
• At UOB Vietnam, we believe in being a responsible financial services provider and we are committed to making a difference in the lives of our stakeholders and in the communities in which we operate.
• Just as we are dedicated to helping our customers manage their finances wisely and grow their businesses, UOB Vietnam is steadfast in our support of social development, particularly in the areas of art, children and education.
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK (VIETNAM) LIMITED – HO CHI MINH CITY
Ground Floor, Central Plaza Office Building
17 Le Duan Boulevard
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City