KPMG 2019 NEW GRADUATE RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
We’re looking for graduates who are proud to work at KPMG. Team players who are also innovative thinkers, people who relish the challenge of solving problems and who can communicate their ideas with conviction and passion.
Function for Application: Audit, Tax, Legal and KDCV
The Application Process
Stage 1: Application (Feb – Mar)
To apply, please submit your online application on website http://recruiting.kpmg.com.vn/
Stage 2: Assessment test (April)
If you’re successful with Application Screening process, you will be asked to participate in our Assessment Test. Designed especially for KPMG, they look at your ability to analyse numerical and verbal data, as well as assess your business and technical knowledge. The assessment test will take around 60 minutes.
Stage 3: Launch Pad (April)
Stage 4: Interview with Partner/Director (May)
Stage 5: On boarding October 2019
The successful candidates will have chance to join a series of welcome event from KPMG New Graduate Boot Camp Workshops to KPMG Induction Training which will provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge before you start working officially.
The Conditions to be a successful candidate:
- Fresh graduates with a degree in Accounting, Auditing, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Banking, Tax, Law, Foreign Trade, and Other Related Fields;
- An excellent command of English, both verbal and written, and a good command of spoken and written Chinese (Mandarin) is an advantage;
- Computer literacy;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team work spirit;
- Commitment and drive.
- Able to demonstrate personal value align with KPMG core Values.
- 13th month salary + Performance Bonus
- Premium Health Insurance package for you and your family
- Birthday leave and Annual leaves = 14 ~ 24 days and more
- Gifts and allowances for Wedding, having babies, Women’s day and Children Day
- Improve English skill with Toastmasters club
- Improve technical skill/ soft skills from Training courses (internal/ external/ oversea)
PEOPLE & PASSION
- Sport Clubs: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Basketball, Tennis
- Free tickets for Movie Night, Art Painting class, Yoga class, Cake Making class and more
- KPMG Clubhouse to relax, enjoy with your colleagues
WHY JOIN US?
- We recognize potential, nurture talent and reward high performance with the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
- Our career support and learning environment will enable you to explore a multitude of career paths and opportunities.
- We encourage our KPMG professionals to broaden their mindset – and skillset – through both short-term assignments and permanent international relocation options.
- You will also have opportunities to work and connect with talented colleagues from around the world.
- Ask people who already work for us what sets KPMG in Vietnam apart from other professional service firms and most will tell you the same thing: it’s our open and friendly culture.
KPMG IN VIETNAM
10th Floor, Sunwah Tower
No. 115, Nguyen Hue Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
Tel: +84 28 3821 9266
Fax: +84 28 3821 9267
Facebook Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/kpmgvietnam