- Submit your application
- Admission interview with University of Bordeaux
- Notification of result
- Receive your offer letter of admission
- Accept your offer and complete your admission
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in relevant fields (i.e. Information Technology, Science and Technology); or is working in the field with at least 2 years of work experience.
- English proficiency: qualification of CEFR level B2 or equivalent.
- If the applicant is a foreigner, they will be interviewed by a representative from University of Bordeaux.
- 02 Application form (standard sample)
- 02 Recommendation letter
- 02 CV
- 02 notarized English translations of Bachelor’s Degree
- If the degree is in English or bilingual: 02 certified/legalized copies of it
- 02 notarized English translations of Academic transcript (undergraduate degree)
- If the transcript is in English or bilingual: 02 certified/legalized copies of it
- 02 notarized copies of CEFR Level B2 or equivalent English language qualifications
- 10 3x4 Photograph (with a white background)
- 02 notarized copies of passport
- Application fee: 1,500,000 VND
Applicants are advised to use one of the following methods to apply:
- Applying via post – send to the address given below.
- Applying directly at the office – bring the required documents to the address given below.
Student Recruitment Office, IEI – VNUHCM
08 Tran Quang Khai, Tan Dinh Ward, District 1, HCM City
Tel: 0983 010 612 - 0899 010 616
For further enquiries, please fill out the contact form: