STUDY TOUR MACLEANS COLLEGE 2020
06/06/2020 – 05/07/2020
Registration deadline: 28/02/2020
Located at the beautiful Auckland city in New Zealand, Macleans College is a co-educational school catering for 13 to 18 years old boys and girls. The school prides itself on the well-respected reputation for high performance in academic success – highest national scholarships winner for Co-Ed schools. It was ranked #3 Best School in New Zealand with 1402 scholarships earned from 2009 to 2017, and was place second highest in the number of students awarded Premier Scholarship nationwide (Macleans College NZ, 2019).
Also, in a recent university rankings survey carried out by Ivy League Ranking, Macleans College was named as the highest state school in New Zealand, and was ranked #3 overall in terms of admissions to the world’s most competitive universities, including Chicago, Harvard, Princeton and Oxford (Macleans College, 2020).
Moreover, there are hundreds of extra-curricular activities as well as college clubs (from culture and art to sport) for students to join. Throughout the past few years, there have been a noticeable number of individuals and school teams who won multiple awards with some placed first in music and sport competitions.
Study Tour Macleans College 2020 is perceived as a unique opportunity for students to experience a new and advanced teaching style in New Zealand, before deciding whether or not they would like to pursue the senior secondary education at Macleans College in the future.
FEE: 79,800,000 VND (VAT excluded)
- Tuition fee, Homestay fee (3 meals/day, rent)
- Admission tickets to attractions on the weekends and Hobbiton tour
- Travel insurance
- Visa application
- A tour guide from Viet Nam – supervising and assisting students with anything they need
- Counseling service
- Pick-up at airport, check-in procedure
- Shuttle bus at Auckland Airport
- Round trip flight tickets from HCMC to Auckland (ranging from 900-1200 NZD)
- Daily allowance, personal spending (e.g. shopping)
- Admission tickets to places that are not in the itinerary
- Uniform rental fee
- Roaming cost, transportation fee from homestay
- STUDY TOUR: 06/06/2020 – 05/07/2020
- 15 students + 1 tour guide
- DESIGNED FOR: students from grade 7-11 in Viet Nam
- BRIEF ITINERARY:
- Monday – Friday: following study timetable of the allocated “buddy” (8.30am – 3.00pm)
- Saturday: visiting popular tourist attractions
- Sunday: relaxing day
- Visiting popular tourist attractions at Auckland: Museums, Auckland Habour Bridge, Auckland Downtown, One Tree Hill, Mission Bay, etc.
- Shopping at Sylvia Park and Botany Town Shopping Centre
- Hobbiton™ Movie Set Tour – as featured in The Lords of The Rings
- Each student will be allocated to their respective “buddy”, and they will follow their buddy’s study timetable at school
- Students will be placed in a homestay. Each student will have a room for himself/herself at the homestay.
- The host families are in charge of providing 3 meals a day to the students
- Breakfast: cereal, toast, milk
- Lunch: packed meal: sandwich, yogurt, fruits, cookies/bakery
- Dinner: the host decides on dinner menu
- Students can purchase food and snacks at stores (at their own expenses)
International Education Institute – Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh (IEI)
Hotline: 077 7171 676
Address: IEI, 8 Tran Quang Khai, Tan Dinh, District 1, HCMC
Please contact IEI via 077 7171 676 to register for counseling service in English, and Study Tour Macleans College 2020 registration.