International Education Institute, Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh (IEI) has partnered with Andrews University (the United States) to open spring admission for Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration 2019-2020.
All students who have graduated high school with an average grade ≥ 6.5, and have a certificate of at least 6.0 in IELTS or equivalent.
Applicants who do not meet the English proficiency requirement will need to register for an English entrance exam at IEI.
|Program||Bachelor of Business Administration, Andrews University (AU)|
|Class size||30 students|
|Degree program||Fundamental modules will be taught by lecturers from Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh.
Core modules will be taught by AU’s lecturers.
Students can transfer to AU in year 3 and 4 if they meet the academic requirements and provide proof of sufficient funding.
|Graduation requirements||Achieving all the requirements set out by IEI and Andrews University.|
|Certificate||Bachelor of Business Administration, awarded by Andrews University.|
|Tuition fee||Tuition fee will need to be paid in VND
(with a total tuition fee for four years being 14,500 USD)
in accordance with the currency conversion rate at the Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam at the payment time.
Campus: main campus of International Education Institute, Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh.
Attendance status: Full-Time
Start date: 01/2020.
Admissions application requirements (these documents will not be returned):
- 01 application form – receive at International Education Institute, Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh
- 02 notarized copies of national ID
- 02 copies of proof of English language proficiency (if applicable)
- 06 3×4 photos (white background, wearing shirts)
- 02 notarized copies of temporary Certificate of High School Graduation
- 02 notarized translations of temporary Certificate of High School Graduation
- 02 notarized copies of high school transcript
- 02 notarized translation high school transcript
- 02 certificates/recognitions of participation in extracurricular activities
Applicants can use EXPRESS MAILING or HAND-DELIVER their application to:
Student Recruitment Office at International Education Institute, Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh
08 Tran Quang Khai, Tan Dinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City;
Tel: (028) 3931 3586 – 0983 01 06 12;
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: https://www.iei.edu.vn/
Application fee: 500,000 VND/application.
English entrance exam fee: 400,000 VND.
Admission deadline: 20/12/2019.